Home » » More Stripes Craziness in Our Future

More Stripes Craziness in Our Future

The ladies had some fun with the Mint Moment Forme Jacket but check out this latest Forme on the right. It's a Polar Haze Sea Stripe shown with the matching Wunder Unders. The girl also has on the matching CRB underneath which we can't see. This one might actually be kind of fun when paired with solid bottoms but it's pure crazytown with the matching Wunder Unders. It seems like the designers were drawing inspiration from the circus or maybe prisons. However, it seems that is what is on tap for Spring 2013. Maybe lululemon shouldn't follow the trends so closely. The occasional striped piece is great to update my collection but not everything needs to be striped.

Stripes are IN for Spring 2013

So, this brings up an interesting question - how closely do you, Jane Lululemon Consumer, want your technical wear to follow street clothing trends? It seems as though the color blocking went over very poorly. I'm not sure how well it's doing as far as street wear is concerned either. I know I'm seeing more of it on TV lately but I'll have to pay more attention when I'm out and about. Stripes will probably fair better since it's a very classic look but I think there are only so many striped items I am willing to add to my current lululemon collection. I'm not sure I'd be willing to do head-to-toe thick stripes though I did love Deep Navy Amica Stripe when it was out a few years ago and have seen women rock the look:
Deep Navy Amica Stripe


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger