Home » » Photos from Australia and More

Photos from Australia and More

Another version of the stripes craziness photo I posted a couple of days ago. On the top and right are Forme Jackets, one in Flare Light/Inkwell and the other in Sea Stripe Polar Haze/Black. I believe both are wearing matching Wunder Under crops and Cool Racerback tanks. The womanon the left is wearing the Nothing But Run Jacket and Speed Shorts in Mint Moment Sea Stripe.

Another photo of the new Not So Basic Tee made of the new silverescent sheer luon material. I am really excited for this to hit North America. I love sheer luon and I really like the classic look of this top. This one is in Mint Moment. I looks like she is wearing a pair of Run For Your Life crops with it.

Super soft micro fleece Bold in the Cold LS and Power Up crop.

Black Shape Jacket with the Laceoflage Lustrous crops. I like seeing how black tops look paired with these crops.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger