Home » » Upload!!!

Upload!!!




So, I went a little overboard on the Pink Shell tonight. I passed on all the markdown items and am hoping the in-store deals will be better. Nothing jumped out at me as a can't-pass-it-up-deal. I ordered the Sea Stripe Pink Shell CRB, both the LS and SS Swiftlys since I couldn't make up my mind which I'll get more use out of, and the Pink Shell Stripe Run For Your Life crops since I like those. Not sure if I will keep all of this but I really like the look of the run outfit in the above photos. I am also not sure how the color will look on me. I have a couple of races coming up in January and wouldn't mind a new outfit for them but can also make do with what I have for now.

Did you order anything?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger