Home » » Tonight's Shopping Trip - A Further Round Of Markdowns

Tonight's Shopping Trip - A Further Round Of Markdowns

Polar Cream Bold in the Cold LS
Not sure about Canada but the US stores had a further round of markdowns on sale merchandise. There are some genuine deals out there now. I ended up not getting anything since my order from Boxing Day came today (will keep the Sea Stripe Shell Pink CRB and Pink Shell Swiftly LS) but my husband got two shirts. These markdowns were done this afternoon, I believe, so if you haven't been to your store since earlier today you might want to head there now.

Some of the deals I've seen or heard about:

- Shower Cube Travel Kit - $39 (US-wide)
- Bold in the Cold LS - $69 (I saw Polar and Beaming at my stores, not sure about the black) (US wide)
- St. Moritz Turtlenecks - $49 (not sure about the black, but the others are on MD) (US Wide)
- Fireplace Jersey - also $49 (US Wide)
- WTF Pullover - $89 for Polar Cream and Clarity Yellow (US Wide)
- WTF Vest - $69 (US Wide)
- Bundle Up Jackets - $99 (US Wide)
- RFYL Crops - Alberta, Limitless Wee Space, Beaming (maybe) - $64
- St. Moritz Jacket - $69
- Pleasing Pants - $49
- Lustrous Crops - $59 (solid black and the laceoflage print. I'd watch out for this this, though. When lulu marks a very new item down, especially the solid black version, it makes me wonder what is wrong with it. Don't be surprised if it unravels on you.)
- Barre Pulse Pants, Split Set, forme Pant - $49
- Swiftly Turtlenecks - $39
- Under Crops in the Black and White stripe were $39 or $44. Other colors were $29.
- Clear As Mud Pants - $79 (I think)
- Spin It to Win It Tanks - $19
- St. Moritz sweaters $69
- Speedy Turtlenecks $69

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger