Home » » Today's Shopping Trip and Photos of the Latest

Today's Shopping Trip and Photos of the Latest



Cinch on the back of the collar

Discrete black on black logo
I prefer the jacket with the collar down.
Some photos of the new Pump It Up Jacket and Root Chakra Pant. I tried both these on today. I (very unexpectedly) came home with the Black Pump It Up. It also comes in solid Light Flare, solid Mint Moment, and Polar Haze/Black (my store didn't have the Mint or Polar Haze). I'm going to play with it tomorrow and take a look at it in the daylight in my home mirrors before I take the tags off, though.  I'm a bit overspent for this month and I don't really "need" it but I really like the big collar and it was soooo comfy. I can see using this as more than a to and from jacket and actually exercising in it. It's made of brushed luxtreme and is very soft inside. The upper portion is very roomy and would be ideal for busty women, those with muscular arms or wider shoulders. It also hides a poochy tummy well, too.  It's so roomy through the upper chest I think I could run in it. The bottom hem is curved and it covered the top half of my rear. There are no thumbholes or cuffins in this jacket. People have said the Pump It reminds them of the Rest Day Pullover except in a jacket form. That's probably a good analogy except the arms are roomier. Fit is probably on the large side. If you are hippy you might want to stay with your TTS because it snugs up in that area. The jacket reminds me of a Stride or Daily Yoga when it hangs open. All in all, a nice jacket that the current batch of photos is not doing justice to.



Run: Rest Day Pullover


Root Chakra pant in Polar Haze
I also tried on the Root Chakra pant in the Spring Has Sprung Multi Print. I can't say I like the print but I really liked the feel of a pant with a luxtreme front and luon rear. These pants hit me right about my ankle. I think they were $92. I thought the fit was a large TTS, perhaps because luxtreme feels stretchier than luon.

I tried on the Right Round pant in solid black. I thought they were very comfortable but probably fit a size big. I am not a fan of the tuxedo stripe down the side of the leg but if they go on markdown I would think about getting them. I think they are a nice warm up/cover up pant.

Pump It Up Tank and Root Chakra Pant
The bra in the Pump It Up Tank

The Pump It Up tank is a decent tank. It actually reminds me a lot of the 105F Singlet but with a little more coverage in the armholes and back.The bra is comfy and fits TTS. The straps are a bit wider than a Flow Y. This tank is long. My TTS covered my rear in back. Since I already have a couple of 105F Singlets and Energy bras I can make this look but overall I don't think anything is wrong with it. I think I would like the option to buy the covering tank and forgo the bra portion since I am fairly picky about my bras.

The Work It Out tank didn't really wow me. It's an ok tank but nothing stands out about it. It was comfortable enough and it fits a snug TTS.

Not So Basic Tee and Pump It Up Shorts
Technicool LS with the Pump It Up tank Bra and shorts
I tried on both the Technicool Ls and Not So Basic Tee. I'm not sure why the tee goes up to a twelve and the LS stops at a ten. The tee runs large so you could easily size down in it. The LS runs more TTS. I really dislike that the LS is so short. I wouldn't mind a oversized LS top for a coverup. I thought the black Technicool LS felt a little itchy but the silver and flare tees were nice and soft. I think the tee is a nice idea but a little on the dull side. If I can pick this up on markdown I might get one but for now it's a pass. I have a ton of short sleeve silverescent technical tops.

I thought the Cardio Kick bra was fairly comfortable. It scoops a bit lower than I like so I was kind of spilling over the top a little and it gave me a bit of "boob muffin". I also thought the band fit a bit snugger than the Energy Bra. All in all not a bad bra but not for the super busty. If I had to choose I'd rather get an All Sport but if you aren't too busty definitely check this bra out. I'd say fit is a snug TTS.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger