Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip


I tried on quite a few of the new things today. First up was the new Silver Luon Shape Jacket. It fits lot bigger than it used, particularly through the upper arms, shoulders, and chest. This jacket used to be a definite size-up item when it was out a few years ago but now I'd say it fits True To Size. Even though it's super short the fit is very flattering and much better than the boxy Forme jacket. If you are on the petite side and used to find Defines too long for you definitely check out the Shape. I kind of like the blingy zipper on them, too. The silver luon fabric is thicker than cheap thin luon they are using in the Forme. The price is rather off-putting at $128 for such a basic jacket but the silver is a nice feature and does work when it comes to killing odor.


I also tried on the Lustrous crops and really liked them. If you have a meaty booty and legs I think you might like these crops. The waistband is also nice - high and wide. They were super comfortable and reminded me a lot of Wunder Under Grooves. I thought the luon fabric was ok in them - not scratchy and thin. If I get a gift card for Christmas I might get the black pair. I also tried on the Laceoflage print ones for kicks. It was definitely not for me. The print grayed out as it stretched over my legs.

QC sticker on the Power Up crops

I also tried on the Power Up crops and liked them. If I had to choose one or the other I'd go with the Lustrous because of the comfy waistband but these weren't bad. They are made of silver luon so feel a bit tighter and the fabric feels kind of spongy, which is how the silver luon felt to me last year. It's a bit thicker so has decent coverage.

I also tried on the white herringbone Wunder Under crops and really liked how soft and stretchy they were. The thicker fabric and texture smooth over imperfections. Contrary to early reports I did not find these crops at all sheer.

I ended up getting the black Don't Hurry Be Happy today. I exchanged the St. Moritz turtleneck I bought a week or so ago. I wasn't expecting to get it but I tried it on and liked it. I bought the Ghost DHBH last year but sold it a few weeks ago since I didn't wear it much and DHBHs were going for big $ on eBay. Anyway, I am going to give the DHBH another try. One issue I had with the Ghost is that I had to wash it after every wearing since I always got it dirty. I'm hoping to avoid that with the black this time. I've read reviews that say the running luon portions aren't as soft as last year's. That may be true but it's thicker than last year's, I think. I also think the body part feels as soft as last year's but some people are saying it was soft last year. The black is still pretty soft, IMO.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger