Home » » NEW! Root Chakra Pant & Do It Up Duffel

NEW! Root Chakra Pant & Do It Up Duffel

New Root Chakra Pant made out of Power Luxtreme and Luon. These remind me a lot of my old favorite Hill crops which had a luxtreme front and luon back. I used to love them for spin since the luxtreme front cooled me down but the luon back had better coverage. I am not a fan of the flood-length on these new crops, though. The come in Inkwell (shown), and Black.

New Do It Up Duffel. Not very exciting looking but looks functional.

PS - It also looks like the things we have been seeing in Australia is hitting the US now - Pump It Up Tank, Work It Out Tank, Cardio Kick Bra, Not So Basic Gym Tee. My stores didn't have these today but I wonder whether they are coming later this week.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger