Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I tried on the black Draft Dodger jacket and liked a lot of things about it - the length, the roominess in the shoulders and arms, the materials it was made of, the upper arm pocket. However, I really dislike an asymmetrical opening on a jacket like this. Actually, I dislike asymmetrical openings on jackets in general. I want a jacket to look as nice hanging open as it does closed and the big neck flap on one side just ruins it for me. If it gets marked down enough I might consider it but it stayed at the store today. I've read some people have sized down in this. I'd say do that if you aren't going to run in it because otherwise you'd want the upper body room.

I also tried on the Miracle Jacket. I found it super bulky. It was warm and soft but just too much bulk. I think it's way overpriced for what it is, too. Should be at least $130 less since it's not a technical piece. I thought this ran TTS.


I tried on the pique U-Turn Pullover and Runder Under LS and loved them the best of all that have come out. They were super soft. If you were going to get one of these tops I'd look at the pique versions.

For those of you who bought the Run: Turn Around LS last year this is the Runder Under LS compared to a TA LA. (Thanks to Ms. N. for the photo.)

I tried on the Black and White CRB and the new Beaming Blue CRB. The Beaming Blue is a soft CRB and is 92% lycra/8% polyester. The B&W isn't as soft and has 47% polyester/45%nylon/8% lycra. I ended up getting the Beaming Blue.

I also tried on the Black and White Classic Stripe Scuba and the Laceoflage Scuba. I thought the B&W Stripe felt a bit snugger and stiffer than the Laceoflage one. I could not resist the Laceoflage so it went home with me.

I tried on the Coco Pique Daily Yoga jacket, too. I didn't care for the two tone on me and I can't get over how thin the fabric is in the new jackets. It was a pass for me.

I saw the Polar Cream Swiftly in the store. It looked kind of dingy. I didn't really care for it and the lace print doesn't stand out that well.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger