Home » » Pink Shell Scuba Stretch Photo and More

Pink Shell Scuba Stretch Photo and More

Pink Shell/Black Sea Stripe Scuba Stretch hoodie
Pink Shell Cool Racerback
I really liked the Pink Shell Sea Stripe Scuba Stretch hoodie when I tried it on this morning. Unfortunately, I think I'm quite a bit too old for it. It's cute, though.

 Pink Shell Sea Stripe Cool Racerback with a solid Pink shell Bangbuster headband.

The mysterious half-print crops with the Spring Has Sprung multi print. Based on the knee gathers I'd almost  say these were Run For Your Life crops but the print part goes too high on the leg. Also, you wouldn't wear them for yoga. I guess we'll find out when they make their way to North America.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger