Home » » The Latest

The Latest

This ed went a little crazytown on the print but it's good to see the new stuff - Classic Stripe Black and White Cool Racerback and Speed Shorts.

The stripes look more gray to me but these are the Classic Stripe Black and White Speed Shorts. I love the Shell Pink accents. I really hope a Cool Racerback comes in this pink. I thought it was too pastel when I first saw it in the Post Savasana bag but now that I've seen it in the waistband of WUs it's actually very bright.

 The Beaming Blue Swiftly has the lace print on it.


 The latest skirts.

 Latest Groove shorts.
From Australia, a Polar Haze (I think) striped Pace Setter skirt.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger