Home » » Upload Thursday Wishes

Upload Thursday Wishes

I know this is a pipe dream but I hope the new Run: Weightless Singlet shows up tomorrow. I still don't know what it's made of but I am always interested in lightweight singlets.



I think the silly Owl print CRB will show up tomorrow. You can really see the owl's face in the above photo. I guess owls are big with hipsters but they remind me of the old Tootsie pop commercials (yes, I am ancient). What is more surprising to me is how clearly you can see the model's Illuminate bra through her CRB. I wonder if this CRB is as sheer as the camo ones were?

"Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take..."

I know I forgot to post about this but there is a new Modern Racer coming out in Royalty. It's super pretty.

I'm sure the new Quickstep pants will show up. I have read lots of positive reviews about them. People like the closer fitting legs.

I think the new Take Flight Skirts will show up tomorrow. I know a lot of people are interested in them. I saw them in the store the other day and they are super lightweight and not at all stiff.

I think the Take Flight Pullover and Short Sleeve tops will also show up. I am tempted by the Pullover but the price is rather daunting - $99. I really would like to try it on first.
 

What are you looking for?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger