Home » » The Latest, Part 1 - New Stride Colors, New CRBs, New Shorts, and More

The Latest, Part 1 - New Stride Colors, New CRBs, New Shorts, and More

I haven't had a chance to try on the new Turbo Tank but I suspect I won't like how it looks on me. However, this color combo is very appealing to me. I think it's Heathered Coal.

Turbo Tanks in Action (shown with the Acro and Snap It Up Crops)


Photo of the new Royalty luxtreme CRB. Shown with new Dewberry Turbo Run Shorts.


The Heathered Dewberry luxtreme CRB is also arriving in stores. I've gotten a few notices that say there is also a Heathered Magnum CRB out so as soon as I find a photo of this tank, I'll post it.

Close up of the Dewberry Turbo Run Shorts.


There is a new Free To Be Bra out in Magnum. I might have to get this. I love using the Free To Be under other tanks for additional support. Shown with new Turbo Run Shorts in Magnum Snowy Owl.

Heathered Dewberry Define shown with Snap It Up crops.

Speed Shorts in the Peacock Lace Print

Stride Jacket in Heathered Royalty. On the right is the Lively Crewneck in the Snowy Owl print.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger