Home » » Today's Upload - A Surprise

Today's Upload - A Surprise


There was a surprise tank in today's upload, the Run For Your Life Tank. From the look of it, I thought it was all Luxtreme until I read the details. The bra is luxtreme but the body is knitted silverescent. This isn't the same knit that is used in the women's Swiftly Tech tops but the type that is used in the men's line like in the Tempo Tech. My husband has a couple of shirts made of this material and it's very silky feeling. I ordered my regular tank size in the Royalty and I am hoping the shoulder straps won't slip down. I am thinking that because the straps are part of a bra and just not pure straps that I should be ok. I'd probably layer another bra like the Energy underneath anyway.  I should get it by next Wednesday at the latest but if it shows up at my local stores over the weekend, I'll probably go try it out. The tank looks a bit shapeless on the model but I am a bit more busty than the model so I think it will be cute. I am looking forward to getting it.

What did you order today?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger