Home » » New Speed Skirt - Dewberry or Raspberry? Also, Upload Wishes

New Speed Skirt - Dewberry or Raspberry? Also, Upload Wishes

This latest batch of product alert emails have all been messed up with wrong links but one popped up with this photo of what looks like a Speed Skirt. It was identified as Dewberry Seaspray and the link went to a photo of the Speed Shorts. Anyway, this may be Dewberry or possibly even Raspberry since it looks a bit bright to be Dewberry.

I don't think I am really looking for much tomorrow. If a Power Y showed up in the new Magnum Ghost Space Dye or Royalty Space Dye I would get one of them. I also would like to get a headband in the Black Wee Stripe. Also, if one of the new prints we've been hearing hints of (feather print like the inside of the new pillow Scubas) comes in a CRB I might get that. Other than that, I am not looking for anything. What are you looking for?

The Black Wee Stripe headband is on my wishlist.


New Magnum Space Dye pattern
Royalty Space Dye
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger