Home » » Aussie Heads Up - New Scuba Colors

Aussie Heads Up - New Scuba Colors

There are a couple of new Scuba hoodies showing up in Australia - Dewberry Wee Stripe and Wren Wee Stripe. They are kind of cute so I'd hope they'd show up in North America eventually. A very nice Australian lady named Megan posted photos of them on one of the lulu boards:


This is the Wren Wee Stripe Scuba. It looks very interesting and has very different zipper pull. As soon as I find some more photos of it, I'll post them.

This is the Dewberry Wee Stripe.

PS - It looks like my prediction of a big We Made Too Much Upload isn't going to come true. I'll keep checking the website over the weekend but so far, it's been a bust except for the Get Up and Go Jacket and Cross Train Caps that were added this morning. Bummer.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger