Home » » NEW! Cardio Kick Crop, Cool Racerback Print, Heathered Black Still Shorts, and More

NEW! Cardio Kick Crop, Cool Racerback Print, Heathered Black Still Shorts, and More



New luon crops - the Cardio, Kick Crops.



New Cool Racerback Print. Not sure if I like this one. It looks a like like the Black Roses Print.

New Still Shorts in Heathered Black. I like this color a lot.




More photos of the new Quick Step Pants.

New color in the Bliss Tank - Surge Wee Stripe/Surge

New colors in the Strength and Tone short - Heathered Royalty. I hope we see this color in a Scuba or other french terry jacket and maybe some tops.


Scoop Neck tanks now come with the adjustable bra.




Some photos of the luxtreme Deep Breath tanks. I just got word these arrived at my local store so I am hoping to give them a try tomorrow. I've read that some people think these feel more supportive than the luon light version. However, the woman in the Royalty one is still showing quite a bit of cleavage.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger