Home » » The Latest - Silver Bullet, Riding Jacket, Owl Wunder Unders and More

The Latest - Silver Bullet, Riding Jacket, Owl Wunder Unders and More

Uh oh, now that I am seeing the Silver Bullet SL Tech on an actual person and not a mannequin I am really liking it. It skims your curves yet doesn't look boxy. I am adding this to my wish list.

 I'm adding this to my wish list, too, although in black. The raspberry is bit bright.



Hmm, still haven't come across a photo showing this tank flatters the person wearing it. I got notice that mine shipped today.

New ruffle-insert Wunder Unders.


A couple more photos of the Snowy Owl print Wunder Unders.



A Heathered Coal (Magnum?) Riding Jacket.

The Speed Skirt comes in a Peacock Lace Print - it's so pretty!

Boogie shorts in Black Nesting Bird Embossed Print.

 The Snowy Owl Print Speed Skirt.


New Groove Crops in Heathered Wren with Wren Space Dye
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger