Home » » Still Pants Being Discontinued

Still Pants Being Discontinued

Gisele Bundchen in Be Still Pants
Still Pants used in an episode of Castle
 I'm reading from multiple people that Still Pants are being discontinued. I know many people love these for lounging or casual wear. I definitely do - I have six pairs. I hope they are going to be replaced with something equivalent like the Be Stills (more fitted thigh, slight flare at the bottom, squared pockets). If you hate the thought of Stills going away, please be sure to email Lululemon. That is how popular items get brought back.

Here is a great comparison photo of the Still pants, left, and Be Still pants, right.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger