Home » » Today's Upload - Lots of Surprises

Today's Upload - Lots of Surprises

Whisper Tank in Rocksteady
The Whisper is Cleavage-tastic!
Lots of new tanks uploaded today. All of them have been slightly altered from the original versions I used to buy. All have been made a couple of inches longer than the originals. They also have luon light bodies. They were originally made of regular weight luon which probably made them great for Canada but in the US it makes them a bit hot to use for year round workouts. I used to own three or four various Whisper tanks and of the three that were brought back today this is the one I like the best. The Whisper has a great feminine shape and reveals a sexy amount of cleavage without baring all. If you are worried about picking up MRSAs from weight benches at the gym or just don't want to bare your back I think this makes a great tank. Some people were saying they used to size up in this tank and now that I think about it I did, too. However, it's hard to say if you need to do that now since the design has been tweaked.

Wrap Tank
I have to go back a few years to remember trying on the Wrap Tank but I seem to remember the cross straps don't work so well if you are super busty. They didn't fall underneath my boob but kind of in the middle. I think making the body of the tank out of luon light is a major improvement because I found this tank also on the warm side. However, if you want a modest workout tank that stays in place and doesn't reveal all the Wrap Tank is a good option.

Deep V Tank in Rocksteady
I think it's safe to say the version of the Deep V that was brought back today was not the one most people were looking for. Most people liked the Athletic Deep V which doesn't have such an open neckline and has reinforced straps. This Deep V shows a lot of cleavage, even on the web model, so I can't imagine how I would look in it. I will pass on this one and hope the Athletic Deep V also makes a comeback.

The Deep V bra made a comeback today, too. I have four of these but rarely wear them. The cups aren't deep enough for me and give me a double boob effect.


The Dignity Halter is kind of cute but I am afraid the neck strap will bother me. This tank reminds me a lot of the Hip Halter tank which I tried to love but couldn't. The neck strap pulled on my neck something awful. The look of this new tank on the model doesn't do much for me.

The fact that the Warrior 1 Tank comes in luxtreme automatically means it gets a few extra points from me since I love that fabric. I am a bit bummed it doesn't go to a size twelve, though, so I'm thinking it won't be big enough in the chest. A few of you have written that having to adjust four bra straps is really irritating so I'll have to save this tank for a try on at the store. I can also see the plastic bits in the back being annoying when you lay down.

I didn't buy anything in today's upload but it looks like there are some new things hitting the stores that I will want to get - the new luxtreme CRB and the Weightless tank to name two. What did you all buy today?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger