Home » » Triumph Tote, Store Trip Report, A Couple of Reviews

Triumph Tote, Store Trip Report, A Couple of Reviews

Photo of the new Magnum Nesting Blackbird print Triumph Tote. It is $118.

I went to the store today to see what was new and tried on the Turbo tank. As I thought, I didn't like it on me. The mid-section was loose but kind of snug on my hips so it made the cutouts gap more. The tank is also super long, like the Circuit tank. I liked the sexy look of the bandeau bra but I'm just not comfortable exposing my midsection. I didn't think this tank was very supportive for busty women. I also don't care for the gathered neckline -I thought it was a cheap look. This was an easy pass for me. Other than that, my store didn't have anything else I wanted or haven't already bought.

I wore my Heathered Pigeon luxtreme CRB around today. I like the color and material a lot but am not sure that I like the fit of a luxtreme CRB. Luxtreme is slippery so it tends to slide up, on me anyway. I got creases above my boobs, like the girl does on her left side in this photo, and I had to keep yanking my shirt down. The luxtreme also shows sweat pretty easily, even in this light color. Its not like I'll be selling this tank or anything but I won't be getting another luxtreme CRB.


A friend recently picked up a white Fresh Manifesto LS for me that was on a smokin' markdown at her store and I wore it for the first time yesterday. This is a super thin tank but it's great to throw over a Power Y or another tank when the air is a bit too cold to go without. It's totally see through. I like it a lot but I've read they are super delicate and there is no way I'd buy one for $68. However, if it's on a nice markdown, I'd get another one just to have as a nice cover up.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger