Home » » Review - Retro Groove Perforated Gym Bag

Review - Retro Groove Perforated Gym Bag


I recently got one of the Retro Groove Perforated Gym Bags that are in markdown in stores and on line and took it to the gym today. I never really checked these out too closely in the store since I wasn't in the market for a new (full price) gym bag. However, when one turns up for a good sale, I'll get one. I can see why these bags didn't sell that well. For a Lululemon gym bag, it doesn't have a ton of pockets. It has three small interior pockets - one mesh zipper and two pouch pockets. The pouch pockets are supposed to be for your iPod and your cell phone. However, the phone pocket isn't wide enough to accommodate my iPhone in its case. There is a zipper pocket in the bottom of the bag that you can store shoes and wet things in. I put my spin shoes in there since I always carry them in case I decide to make spinning my cardio for the day.


There is a decent sized exterior pocket at the top of the lulu symbol. I stashed my water bottle in that pocket on the way to the gym and then my keys and cell phone while I was at the gym.

The Retro Groove also comes with a small pouch to store wet items. This is quite a bit smaller than the ones that came with my other lulu gym bags. This can hold one hand towel.

The gym bag comes with a padded shoulder strap but the carry handle is long enough to loop over your shoulder which is how I carried it today. The opening of the bag is nice and wide and has two zipper pulls to aid in closure. It's a decent size. I stashed my spin shoes, two hand towels, my ipod, heart rate monitor strap, wallet, sunglasses cases, toiletries, and a paperback in it with no problem. There are little protective feet on the bottom to keep it off the ground. All in all, it's a decent gym bag, especially at a sale price but I wish it had a couple more pockets on the inside. As an example, my Get Set Go Duffle has nine interior pockets (two zippered) of various sizes, a large wet/dry pouch, and three small exterior pockets (one zippered). I'll admit it almost has too many pockets since I often have to check every pocket for my tiny nano but a couple more on the Retro Groove would be nice.

Get Set Go Duffle - White Sublimation Print
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger