Home » » Photo of All Sport Short & Pace Setter Skirt

Photo of All Sport Short & Pace Setter Skirt

Another photo of the new All Sport Shorts.

The Pace Setter skirts are back in the stores.

I didn't get a chance to go to Lulu today but I did pick up a pair of trail running shoes at the New Balance store. Not that I'll be running local trails but walking them with the family. We did that yesterday and I wore a Run: Revitalize short sleeve shirt. It was perfect for walking hills (400 to 1100 feet) in 80+ degree weather - super breathable and wicking, with coverage from the sun. The Willpower Shirts didn't work for me but I look forward to see more silverescent circle mesh short sleeve shirts. They are more breathable and lightweight than Swiftly tees.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger