Home » » NEW! Extra Long Cool Racerback and More Photos of the Yoga Camp Pant, Care Free Crop, and Free To Be Bra

NEW! Extra Long Cool Racerback and More Photos of the Yoga Camp Pant, Care Free Crop, and Free To Be Bra

The Extra Long Cool Racerback has gone mainstream. This was a Lab item but now it's gone into full production. I'll update with photos and prices.

The Free to Be bra is back. It's made of luxtreme and comes in Dewberry and Citron. On it's own, it's not much support but I like to use it to layer under spaghetti strap tanks.




More photos of the new Yoga Camp pant. People who have tried them on say they run narrower in the leg than the Dance Studio Pants.





Heathered Black Care Free Crops

The Care Free crop looks like it has potential but there is a lot going on at the waistband - ribbing, pleats, pockets. I'll have to give them a try. There is also supposed to be a pants version. I had read a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Still pants were going to be discontinued and I can see Lulu positioning these pants as a replacement. I haven't tried these on yet but I really love my Still pants. I can't see anything replacing them - the design is clean and classic.

From Australia - the Right As Rain Jacket. I assume North America will be getting this eventually.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger