Home » » Photos of the Latest - Dewberry Wee Stripe Scuba and More

Photos of the Latest - Dewberry Wee Stripe Scuba and More

A couple of photos of the Heathered Dewberry Define Jacket. It doesn't look like there is a ton of new stuff showing up this week so far. I'm hoping there will be some surprises in this week's upload. I did read new colors are supposed to appear in August.

I have to apologize for being way behind in responding to blog comments and, most especially, email. Rest assured it's not you, it's me. I don't have a set schedule for the summer so we are in and out of the house a lot. I have to make some time to sit down and tackle it all so please forgive me.


It's interesting how different the Dewberry Wee Stripe Scuba looks far away and close up.


The Royalty Stride shown with the Royalty CRB underneath.


The triple waistband Grooves shown with the coordinating Define Jacket and Heathered Royalty CRB. It's kind of rare to see the triple Grooves modeled on a person.

I got a new toy in the mail today. It's a Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor. I first got a very basic Polar F4 heart rate monitor when I started taking spin classes and felt like my heart was beating in my throat during the heavy climbs. I was afraid I was going to give myself a heart attack. I also was curious to know how many calories I was burning. I soon got hooked on knowing all my data and now this is heart rate monitor #3 for me, although it's my first girly pink one. The FT60 has a training program and my husband has used his for the past six month to help him shed 75+ pounds and improved his fitness from poor to elite. He recently completed the couch to 5K training is now talking about doing the LA Marathon next year. Although I go to the gym a fair amount, I don't think I've been exercising in the right zones to improve my overall fitness so I'm hoping getting the training heart rate monitor will set me on the right path. It's kind of cute, it gives you a trophy at the end of the week when you complete the required number of minutes in the various zones.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger