Home » » Studio Crops are Back! There's a New Wrap Coming. And, More Photos of the Latest

Studio Crops are Back! There's a New Wrap Coming. And, More Photos of the Latest

The Magnum Space Dye Power Y has potential.I didn't like it in the Scoop Neck that much on me but it might work better with a bit more skin showing in the Power Y.


I have to give the Bulerias a try in this color. It's so pretty and much improved with a light luon body.

Yay! The Studio Crops are back in stock. It looks like they've added blurred gray (right) as a new color. I hope they are back in black, too.

Another photo of the Weightless Singlet. I can't wait to give this a try, although I also have the new pearl luxtreme (I read it sparkles!) CRBs on my Want List, too.

Magnum Space Dye Power Y

The Bellvue, Washington store posted that there is a new Cashmere wrap out. I'll post photos when I find them.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger