Home » » Fabric Content of the "Silver Bullet" Material

Fabric Content of the "Silver Bullet" Material

The new Silver Bullet long sleeve and tank and Run For Your Life tanks are made of the same silverescent knit as some of the men's shirts. I grabbed one of my husband's new shirts to check the fabric content. It's 51% nylon, 37% polyester, 8% spandex, and 4% x-static nylon. Unless it has changed, the Sri Lankan made Swiftly Tech tops removed the spandex which a lot people like. I know I haven't bought any Swiftlys made in Sir Lanka. The older Israeli made version were 4% spandex. I am really looking forward to trying out this new (to the women's line anyways) fabric. It is very lightweight and silky to the touch.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger