Home » » Beaming Blue Forme Jacket, St. Moritz, and More

Beaming Blue Forme Jacket, St. Moritz, and More

New solid color brushed Beaming Blue Forme Jacket. I have to reiterate how incredibly disappointing this new jacket is. It's like a Costco lululemon-knockoff design - ill fitting (shoulders and upper chest too roomy), thin material, very generic looking, and definitely no special lululemon touches like a hair tie pull, or cuffins. I can only hope this jacket fails to sell and lulu is forced to remedy it. However, I know that will take months since I'm sure there are many more dud Formes in the pipeline yet to come.

I found a great review of the jacket:

3 decades late.

Wow! I have never returned an online purchase to LLL so fast. I loved the fit of the Define Jacket but the Forme Jacket is a total bust! I never had a problem with the shoulders of the Define. This jacket, however, squares off my shoulders in a most masculine way. When I lift my arms (even a little bit) the shoulder seams pop up about 1-2 inches and look ridiculous! When I tried this on I felt a complex wave of 70's and 80's nostalgia wash over me. To me it was shades of Crystal Carrington's shoulder pads, Michael Jackson, Prince, Star Trek and Joe Namath (and Halloween is over). As far as overall sizing goes, I always wore a 4 in the Define and the 4 in the Forme fit roughly the same - except in the shoulders! The sleeves are a bit to long and tube-like. The cuffins have flown the coop. I can't find my hair-tie. Sadness.
 
Shown with the Apres Sickie

Shown with the St. Moritz Jacket and Toasty Tech Tights


Shown with the Chalet Hat
I really like the look of the Fireplace Jersey but wish it came in vitasea/cotton since I don't need a merino wool top for my climate.



The Skinny Will pants (waist up or down) and Free to Be Tank in Laceoflage Beaming Blue. Top photo also shows the St. Moritz Jacket.


 
The latest Vinyasas. The chevron one is calling to me even though I am hopeless with scarves.




More St. Mortiz Jacket photos.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger