Home » » Daily Yoga Jacket, New Split Set Pants, and More

Daily Yoga Jacket, New Split Set Pants, and More



Black Swan Daily Yoga Jacket shown with the Black Swan/Raspberry Glo Wunder Unders and Method Bag. The zipper doesn't even have a pull? This jacket is very much on the down-low regarding lulu symbols. I'm a little torn as to how I feel about that. I almost feel I might as well buy a Kyodan knockoff from Marshalls. It's not like the style is very distinctive. Are you guys liking this jacket? I'll probably end up eating my words and getting one but I tend not to like the longer jackets in the boxy style.

Polar Cream Daily Yoga Jacket with Limitless Blue Wunder Unders.


The Black Daily Yoga Jacket.



New Limitless Blue Split Set Pants.


Devotion SS Tee




Barre Pulse Pant, Elongate Tank, Scuba Stretch Hoodie

Lustre Luon Wunder Unders - a good photos showing the sparkles
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger