Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I tried running in a new location - the Back Bay Loop - in Newport Beach today. It's only a couple of miles from the Fashion Island store so I thought I'd stop in and check out their markdown racks. I was really glad I did.

The photos above shows a new Groove waistband. There is also another one that has the black and white print and the thin black and white stripes. The luon on these pants feels like "old" luon - very soft and pettable. I have heard rumors that lululemon was working on recapturing the feel of "vintage" luon and think this might be it.

There were some terrific markdowns in the store today. There were quite a few items priced at $19 and $24. I ended up getting the Ta Ta Tamer shown above for $29. This was a case of marking down a solo leftover item since the second lulu store I went to had a bunch of these at full price. I also got a Heathered Split Pea Cool Racerback for $19.  I had seen those at the Irvine Store at the midnight Black Friday for $29 so it paid to wait on getting it. There were No Limits Tanks for $19, $19 Trinity Bras, $24 Spincity SS Tops. Those were a decent deal since the second store I went to did not have them on markdown.  Some of the deals for the men were: $49 Kahuna Shorts, Light as Air SS for $45, $79 Commute Chinos, $29 Five Year Tee, $34 Cadence Tee. Anyway, if you went out shopping on Black Friday or yesterday you might want to check the racks again in your local stores. The racks have seen another round or two or markdowns.

PS - I don't know if it will happen tonight but last year lululemon had a Sunday night upload for Cyber Monday.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger