Home » » My New Precious

My New Precious


I finally got my grubby hands on the technical shirt that the staff got to wear for the Sea Wheeze. Volunteers got Five Year Tees with the same logo and staff got Metal Vent Tech shirts and Cool Racerbacks.  I really hope lululemon decides to offer a technical shirt to racers at the event and consider making a Swiftly tee or tank (since it's a summer race) with the Sea Wheeze race logo and info the entry giveaway for the ladies. I know I will be wearing this shirt a lot when I train. My husband wears his race shirts when he runs and I see a ton of people wearing their race shirts when they are out training or just out and about. A technical tee is free race promotion so I don't see the downside of plopping the race info on the giveaway or at least some of the technical gear for sale.


The Cool Racerback the staff got to wear had the fish on the front and looked like the top photo on the back. If anyone is tired of theirs and has a size 10 or 12 in good shape they'd like to get rid of and make some extra cash for the holidays contact me at lululemonaddict@gmail.com. I will not publish that anyone sold me this, I will not wear it at the 2013 Sea Wheeze (I'll have some new Disney race shirts to wear by then), and will take your name with me to the grave. It will be our little secret and you will be my new BFF.  ;-)

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger