Home » » Australian Heads Up

Australian Heads Up

The Pump It Up Tank and Reflect Crop. Tank is Mini Moment/ Classic Black and White Stripe.


The bra snaps into the tank so it totally comes apart. I wonder how much extra this will be. The more complex tanks are already $64.

The back of the tank is made of circle mesh.The front is ultra light swift.

 Run Roll Down shorts in Light Flare/Inkwell.



Some details on the Run: Reflect Crops



New Light Flare / Inkwell Cool Racerback. I  think I'm going to pass on this one unless I decide I need some teamwear for my alma mater.


 New Burning Yellow Pump It Up shorts. I kind of like this yellow. The problem with colors like this, Love Red, and Limitless is that I don't have much to coordinate with them. No jacket to really make them pop.



 Some close ups of the Spring Has Sprung Multi print. I'll have to see this one in person.

Quilted waistband gives us hints of more patterns to come.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger