Home » » Rumors of Upcoming Items

Rumors of Upcoming Items

I am reading that a Cool Racerback will be coming in the Raspberry Glo Slope Stripe print. There is also a Daily Yoga Jacket coming in Raspberry Glo, in the solid version, I think. I think people might be pinked-out since the website still has a full size run in this color. My store also had a ton of RG CRBs yesterday. (Thanks to Ms. K. for the scoop.)

The Forme Jacket on a curvy lady - she is rocking it but I'm sure she'd rock a burlap sack. I know color blocking is a fashion trend now but it seems to be going over like a lead balloon as far as the lululemon implementation of it in this release based on the comments I read.


The same woman in the Elongate tank and Barre Pulse Pant.

Polar Cream / Silver Slate Cool Racerback.


Anyone heard if the Turn Around LS will make a comeback this year? I know Ivivva has a version out right now. It finally got cold enough here for me to wear mine yesterday and I was reminded how much I like it. It's such a great piece and sold like hotcakes. I really hope it makes a curtain call.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger