Home » » Upload!

Upload!

So tempted by this.

Miracle Jacket

Off the Mat is back.

Solid Forme Jacket in Beaming Blue.

Silver Luon is back - yay!
Fug


Merino Fireplace Jersey

Rumors were wrong, there is an upload tonight!

I really wish the Fireplace Jersey was made of Vitasea instead of merino. I felt the Pitter Patter pullover today and the wool is so scratchy.

I am super tempted by the Laceoflage Scuba but I should know better than to get a white jacket. I can never keep them clean.

Lots of people are happy to see the Off the Mat jacket comeback. It's very sharp on. It goes up to a 12 this year, which is good.

The Miracle Jacket is interesting but not $298 worth. Drop the price $150 and I might be interested.

I haven't ordered anything yet but am thinking of a Beaming Blue Bangbuster. What did you all order?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger