Home » » Hong Kong Heads Up and Today's Shopping Trip

Hong Kong Heads Up and Today's Shopping Trip

From the Hong Kong side of the website, new Cocoa Pique Black/Black Daily Yoga Jacket. I really like the looks of this pique.  Why must the DY have this ugly zipper?

 Classic Black and White Free to Be Tank.

Pretty Limitless Blue Scuba Stretch Hoodie. This is going on my maybe list.

I went shopping today in search of the Limitless Blue Cool Racerback but struck out. I came close when I found a bunch at a strategic partner store (Tustin Ranch Core Power Yoga) but they had them only in size eight and under. 

I saw the new No Limits tanks at my local store (Fashion Island) and the new Laceoflage and Love Red Free to Be Tanks. FI also had the What the Fluff pullover but I didn't try it on since there was nothing else I wanted to try on. I saw the new Shower Cube, which is nice and big but it needs to come down $35-40 before I get one. I also checked out the new Take Me With You Tote but I think it's kind of small for all the stuff I like to take with me to the gym. Oh yes, I tried on the Forme Jacket last week. I thought it was very roomy in the shoulders and upper chest, roomier than the Define in the upper arms and TTS everywhere else. I tried on the Brushed Black and thought the material felt very thin. It was quite disappointing compared to the Define. I don't see myself getting any Forme jackets in the future.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger