Home » » The Latest

The Latest

Beaming Blue Laceoflage Back on Track Tank.



Silver Slate
The merino wool items - St. Moritz Jersey in the top photos and Fireplace Jersey in the bottom two. Both these tops are classic and figure-flattering. I just wish they weren't so pricey.



The latest pique U-Turn Pullovers.

The Coco Pique Daily Yoga jacket. It's at my local store now. I have to give this a try.


 Check out the top Wunder Unders - there is a pink and white striped panel so I would think we'll be seeing tops in that pattern. The bottom WUs shows a blue and white striped panel.


Photos of the Strike Tights. I tried these on yesterday. They are super low. I didn't care for the luon used in the black either - it was scratchy feeling.

New Gather and Crop crops in Beaming Blue and with the Chevron waistband.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger