Home » » Upload

Upload

Strike Tight
Worst upload ever. Where is everything? How late in the shopping season is lulu going to wait to upload the stuff we've been seeing in the photos? This has to be the worst November/Christmas line I've seen out of them since I started this blog.

So I'm reading comments that the stores are going to put new stuff out for Black Friday. Awesome. Because there is nothing I like better than braving crowds on that day. Whoever is in charge of this brilliant decision and the overall crappiness of the November/December product line should get fired. I'm pretty sure lulu's target customers are the type that like to do their shopping early and from behind a computer. Do they think we're the bunch that has to get to the stores for the bs doorbuster deals? I avoid shopping this weekend at brick and mortar stores like the plague. I'm really hoping there is an additional upload coming later this week.

The new Strike Tights look interesting but I'll need to try them on in a store. I'd only want black. The $68 price tag on the Sink Shower Travel Kit is outrageous. Nothing for me tonight. Did you get anything?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger