Home » » NEW B&W Stripe Scuba, White Forme, and More

NEW B&W Stripe Scuba, White Forme, and More


New Classic Black and White stripe Scuba Stretch.

 The Beaming Blue Daily Yoga Jacket. This reminds me of barber shop quartet shirts.


 New Clarity Yellow and Shell Pink Post Savasana bags.


A new white Forme Jacket. Not sure what the shoulders are - Polar Cream?


 The Coco Pique Daily Yoga jacket. It still like this.


 From Australia the Pump It Up Tank and Relfect Crops. I'm not sure about that print. I think I would quickly tire of it.



New Beaming Blue U-Turn Pullover.

The other new Fireplace Jersey color we've been seeing. I think this is Silver Slate.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger