Home » » NEW! Flip With No Flop Tank, Raspberry Glo Method Bag, and More

NEW! Flip With No Flop Tank, Raspberry Glo Method Bag, and More

The Method Bag in Raspberry Glo Light/ Firey Red has hit North America.

New tank called the Flip With No Flop Tank revealed on the website. It's made to show off those great pectorals so it's definitely not for me. This tank reminds me a little of the Zobha Scarlett tank but the Zobha tank didn't expose nearly as much armpit. BTW Zobha has redone their website. Zobha and Kira Grace are my two favorite non-lulu workout wear brands. (I have reviews of Kira Grace's Yoga Halter, Sexy Tank, Y-Back Tank, Double Strap Tank, Knee Pant, and Flare Pant coming.) I also like Margarita when I am feeling especially colorful.

Zobha Scarlett Tank
 
Forme Jacket mesh armpit details.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger