Home » » Upload!

Upload!

I ordered the Slope Stripe Love Red Heathered Fiery Red Cool Racerback. That makes new Cool Racerback number sixteen since the April Wee Are From Space came out. I have been on a major CRB binge for the past six months.

The Alberta Lake Rose print Scuba looks so pretty in this photo.

I really like this Wee Space print Scuba Stretch. I want to see this in a store. I am loving my Alberta Lake Rose print Scuba Stretch hoodie a lot. The new material does make driving in a Scuba much easier but it isn't as windproof as the older Scubas.

I also a little tempted by the Love Red No Limit tank. However, I find the straps on my Pow Pink one from the summer super thin and I have to layer a bra underneath so I need to try this on first. It's stinking pretty, though.


The new Flip Out pant are interesting. The text says they are made of rulu. I am always interested in rulu pants. However, the waist is so high I think it will end up under my boobs. Quite a few of lulu's low rise pants end up at my belly button so I must have a short rise or something.

The new Pleasing Pants also look interesting. They almost look a size too small on all the models but they remind me of my older Feel Good pants so I want to try these on in the store. I will be curious to see educators modeling these.

I know lots of people are excited to see the Dog Runner pant come back.


What did you all order?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger