Home » » Yesterday's Shopping Trip - Full Tilt LS and PO, Essential Jacket, Muted Mauve Define

Yesterday's Shopping Trip - Full Tilt LS and PO, Essential Jacket, Muted Mauve Define




Full Tilt Longsleeve in Heathered Clear Sky



Full Tilt Longsleeve in Heathered Black
Yesterday I had the rare treat of shopping with some fellow Lululemon fans. I think I have probably used both their modeling photos on the blog more than a few times but I won't name them because I know not everyone aspires to internet "fame." One does Crossfit and another is a runner so we had a nice representation of athletic activities and desired functionality in our clothes. We were all very interested to try on the new Full Tilt longsleeve and pullover tops. I tried on both the Ghost and Heathered Clear Sky Full Tilt Longsleeve. I thought it fit true to size and was super soft and comfortable (as is typical of running luon). The neckline didn't lay totally flat unless I arranged it, as can be seen in the top photo, but it was something I could live with. The Heathered Clear Sky is very cute but I really want a nuetral color. I loved the Ghost LS but I've owned ivory colored items before and I know I would stress about keeping the sleeves clean. I don't care for the color blocking in the Heathered Black so I will keep an eye out for a better color combo. I would have loved something like a solid black (boring, I know, but so versatile, low upkeep, and hides wear) or solid Magnum (not heathered) or Sidewalk gray. My lululemon collection is large enough that I can afford to be super picky so if you have been waiting for a long sleeve running luon top, the Full Tilt may fit the bill for you.




Full Tilt in heathered muted mauve with circle mesh and ribbed paneling



Full Tilt Pullover has ribbed sections in the sleeves



Full Tilt PO in Heathered Lavender Gray
I also tried on the Full Tilt Pullover in Heathered Lavender Gray. I thought the color was more lavender than gray when viewed in real life, unlike a lot of the luon and luxtreme lavender gray items which seem more gray to me. The pullover fit true to size but I wasn't wowed by it. I don't think there is anything particularly wrong with it but since I already have three running luon pullovers I need to feel tear-the-tags-off-now lust to shell out $98 for one. That being said, if a nice solid black pullover with a zippered high neck came out I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have two solid black that I wear all the time and they look super cute with a tank peeking out from underneath and at the neck.

I also tried on the Essential Jacket. My store had it in Rocksteady and Black. The black version had heathered black luxtreme on the interior of the collar but the Rocksteady was made out of Glyde so I'm not sure why the product info says it is paneled with luxtreme. I think the info was taken in error from the Featherweight Hybrid Jacket. The Essential is $118. I thought the jacket fit true to size with room for layering and was particularly roomy in the shoulders. Unlike the Featherweight Hybrid the Essential only has two front pockets and no rear pocket. It also doesn't have the ipod cord tunnel like the Featherweight. It's a very nice looking unlined wind breaker but I don't know if I'm in the market for one right now.

I tried on the Muted Mauve Define jacket and it was love at first sight. I would have gotten it but I really don't have a lot of workout tanks that would coordinate well with this color other than black. For me to spend $98 on a new Define I need to have at least three tanks to wear it with. I may change my mind and get it eventually but for now I regretfully left it in the store. I would say the color in this photo is very representative of the color in real life.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger