Home » » Extra Long CRB, Pritti Crops First Wearing, and Free Fall Crops (Updated)

Extra Long CRB, Pritti Crops First Wearing, and Free Fall Crops (Updated)

The South Miami store called this an Extra Long CRB but on the lulu website the Extra Long CRBs only come in Black, White, and Coal so I'm not sure if this really is an Extra Long CRB or just a regular CRB (probably the Heathered Lavender Gray) on a petite girl. If the Xtra long CRBs come in this heathered gray color, I think I have to get it.

Update: I heard back from the store - this is Heathered Magnum. I think I am going to have to buy it. They also said they have Extra Long CRBs in Surge, Rocksteady, and Lavender Haze.

Since the weather has cooled, I finally took the tags off my Pritti crops to wear to spin on Friday and really liked them. I like them a lot more than my Wunder Unders. WUs seem to cut into my waist and give me terrible muffin top. I found the waist of Prittis much more comfortable and gave me a smoother look in the front. I'm going to have to think about getting another pair.

I recently picked up a pair of Free Fall crops from Ebay for a song. They are lightweight (the tag says made of luon but I'd bet they are luon light or at least, a lightweight version of luon) and comfortable. They seem like a much improved version of the Here I Am crops. I don't think I would pay full price for them but if you find them on the markdown rack you might want to check them out.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger