Home » » Comparison of the New Brisk Run Earwarmer to the Previous Version (UPDATE)

Comparison of the New Brisk Run Earwarmer to the Previous Version (UPDATE)




Back of the ear warmers




front of the ear warmers
I bought the new Brisk Run Earwarmer ($18) in Ghost yesterday. That was the only color my store had received. I took out the Aruba BREW that I bought last January to compare. Last winter's Brisk Run was double layered. This falls's design is a single layer of running luon. The tag says the slim fit works as an additional layer under helmets and hoods but I really liked the look and fit of the Aruba version. I was thinking I'd buy either the heathered coal or heathered black earwarmer that are coming but since the design isn't the same I'll stop with the Ghost.

Update - a reader comments that she bought the heathered black ear warmer today and that one is double layered. It looks like I will be buying it after all.


Update - The Ghost earwarmer is double layered after all. I had to rub the two layers together to feel them but they are there. It just feels thinner than my older Aruba version since it doesn't have the gathers to puff it up. (Thanks to all the people commenting in to set me straight)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger