Home » » The Latest - Full Tilt Longsleeve, Pullover, Crops, and More

The Latest - Full Tilt Longsleeve, Pullover, Crops, and More


New Essential Jacket in Rocksteady. This is another lightweight run jacket made of Glyde, luxtreme, with perforated panels. I like the clean lines of this jacket. Cannot wait to try it on.

Some more photos of the Full Tilt Pullover. I am hoping this arrives at my store today and I will get to try it on. Not sure if I need another run pullover since I have three but I definitely want to give it a try on.


Some photos of the Full Tile Longsleeve. I hope it's a trick of the lighting and the Ghost version is does not have pale yellow accent stitching.


Photos of the new Full Tilt crops. I have enough luxtreme running crops so will pass on these.


The new Weightless Skirt is kind of cute, maybe a bit over the top (and it kind of reminds me of my Swiffer Dusters), but the worst thing about it is the wallet-busting $78 price tag. I saw a bunch of Weightless Singlets on markdown at my local store yesterday. Maybe this will be repriced.


Photos of the Solace Jacket fastened a couple of different ways.

A photo of the three different colors of the Pritti crop.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger