Home » » Photos of the Full Tilt Pullover and Longsleeve, See Me Ride Tight

Photos of the Full Tilt Pullover and Longsleeve, See Me Ride Tight


Photos of the new Full Tilt Pullover in the Heathered Lavender Gray. The price is $98. It also comes in heathered black and heathered muted mauve. (Thanks, Michelle!)

Full Tilt Longsleeve in Clear Sky with Weightless Skirt
Reflective fuffles at the cuff


Photos of the Heathered Clear Sky Full Tilt longsleeve. The Ghost top, above, was identified as the pullover but the pullover doesn't have a horizontal band at the bottom so this is another Full Tilt long sleeve. Also, the pullover has cuffins and the long sleeve doesn't. You can see the zipper pocket. The full tilt long sleeve is cute but I'm not sure about the boat neckline. If I am chilled enough to put on a running luon top, it's not going to help to have my neck/shoulders exposed. I learned this the hard way when I bought the henley a couple of years ago. I hate the wind whistling down my neck. I'll have to give a try on, though. I love both the ghost and the clear sky version. The longsleeve is $78.


See Me Ride Tight with Full Tilt Pullover
I find full length tights too warm for southern california so these are a pass for me.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger