Home » » Aussie Heads Up - New Colors, New Arrivals, and Tonight's Shopping Trip

Aussie Heads Up - New Colors, New Arrivals, and Tonight's Shopping Trip


A new color CRB showed up these evening in Australian Product Alerts. This is Heathered Tree Frog. I'm so glad new colors are showing up finally. I was getting very bored with the same old, same old. There is also a new Heathered Deep Camo. I assume that is a dark green color. As soon as I find a photo of it I will post it. (Thanks to Megan for photo of the new Aussie CRB colors).

Another Australian product alert had the Premium Technikini in Currant. I would think this is the new red we are supposed to be getting.

These photos are from the Salt Lake store. Some new items in Lilac are starting to hit the stores. This is a Scoop Neck in Lilac Heathered Coal Wee Stripe/Lilac.

Heathered Lilac Flow Y

Lilac Swiftly SS

A new Stride in Black Swan. It's hard to tell from this photo but this is supposed to be a deep purple color not another shade of gray/black. It has a herringbone insert. When I first started buying lululemon four years ago herringbone, houndstooth, and pinstripes were used a lot. I'm kind of glad to see them again.

A new manifesto print LS.

Wunder Grooves Made in the USA - Yay!
I got to visit the Carlsbad store today. My sister was in San Diego on business and we met for shopping and dinner. I bought a pair of Wunder Under Grooves. So many people have raved how they prefer the higher waistband of the WU Grooves to regular Wunder Unders that I had to give them a try. I immediately liked the higher waistband. Like many others, I think the regular Wunder Unders give me terrible muffin top.  My regular Wunder Unders also feel kind of scratchy (they were made in Canada). I thought the material in the WU Grooves felt very soft, like the material in my Pritti crops. I didn't expect to like them so much and when I saw the solid black ones were made in the US I had to buy them. The heathered charcoal WU Grooves were made in Canada. I also tried on the X-long Heathered Magnum CRB again but decided I could live without it. I've seen so many photos where the extra length just seems to emphasize the hips or make everyone's tummies seem poochier than they are. The Carlsbad store didn't have much new stuff. My sister got the Snowy Owl Speed Skirt, a Ghost Power Y, and the Take Flight Pullover for her October 9th Portland Marathon. She really liked the fact that the Take Flight Pullover had some lycra spandex in it. She hates the lack of lycra in the current version of the Swiftly tops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger