Home » » NEW! Nesting Bird Scuba, See Me Ride Poncho and Pant

NEW! Nesting Bird Scuba, See Me Ride Poncho and Pant

New Scuba called Ghost Ground Nesting Bird. It's pretty wild. I have my new Black Snowy Owl so I  think I'm good as far as Scubas are concerned for now. I can't make up my mind whether I like it or not.


See Me Ride Poncho made of Glyde for bike commuting. You know, because women are really embracing commuting to work via bike. Cycling to work is sweaty and most women typically use a ton of products making themselves presentable that they've got to either stash at work or tote with them. In addition, riding a bike increases women's vulnerability to bad guys. I just don't see it happening in droves for the ladies. Although, maybe this is aimed for college kids. I used to bike around campus when I had to be out in the wee hours of the morning. However, as a soccer slash baseball mom, I can see this jacket coming in handy for drizzly days on the sidelines/stands. I'm sure the price is outrageous but I'll definitely give this a try if it makes it to my local store. Not sure if it will, the greater Los Angeles area is very car-centric nor particularly rainy.


See Me Ride Commuting pants made of Glyde with reflectivity. These will be a pass for me.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger