Home » » More Photos of New Items - Black Swan Stride, Currant, and More

More Photos of New Items - Black Swan Stride, Currant, and More


The new Black Swan color is hard to pin down. I read it looks purplish in real life but, in other photos, it looks grayish. These are a new Stride in Heathered Black Swan/Black Swan Herringbone. It's a brushed Stride Jacket.

I think this is the new Black Swan Swiftly. It looks a lot like my lolo one in this photo. I suppose it could be Royalty. Black Swan looks a lot darker in the product alert photo:

Black Swan Swiftly
Ok, a real life photo of the new Black Swan Swiftly in good lighting. It's a blackish purple. (Thanks, Ms. X)

New scarf in what looks like that Currant color.


I'm not sure if these are new colors or the store got older stock from another store. Photos of these were just uploaded today. It looks like a Pique In Stride and a Heathered Something Define. It could be Heathered Blurred Gray but maybe it's that Heathered Green we saw in the Scoop Neck in the previous post.. I'll update when I find out more.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger