Home » » Black Swan & Heathered Deep Camo Color Comparisons

Black Swan & Heathered Deep Camo Color Comparisons


A color comparison of the Deep Swan Swiftly on the left and a black Swiftly on the right. (Thanks to Quincey for this photo)


 A color comparion of the Heathered Deep Camo CRB to the Wren CRB (on the girl). I have the Wren CRB but I never wear it. I tend to wear my print and static/heathered CRBs a lot more than my solid colored CRBS. I'm definitely going to have to check the Heathered Deep Camo when it hits the US. (Thanks to Megan for this photo)


This is the photo of Heathered Deep Camo from the product alert emails. It looks brownish in this photo but you can see from the comparison above photo it looks a lot like Wren. Now that I've seen the real life HDC to Wren comparison photo, I definitely think that the Scoop Neck tank on the luluemon page is Heathered Deep Camo:

Heathered Deep Camo Scoop Neck Tank
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger