Home » » The Latest - Black Swan Dip Dye Scuba, Heathered Dark Coal CRBs and More

The Latest - Black Swan Dip Dye Scuba, Heathered Dark Coal CRBs and More

Black Swan to Black Dip Dye Scuba Hoodie and Heathered Black Swan Stride Jacket.
I'm not sure of the name but the Scuba definitely looks like what I would call a Black Swan Dip Dye. It's very pretty but the dip dye Scubas are priced at $148 on the website which is just too much for me.

 This photo didn't excite me too much until I looked at the waistband on the grooves. I really like the herringbone pattern and the heathered pattern shown with it. Also, the text in the photo was very exciting. It listed some new colors of CRBs - heathered tree frog (show in the photo), Lilac Stripe, and Heathered Dark Coal. I am very excited to see a Heathered Dark Coal CRB. I wonder if the waistband on the Grooves is Heathered Dark Coal or Heathered Black Swan.
 
 The new item in this photo is the Brisk Run Toque cap.

The item that is of interest to me in this photo is the Brisk Run Earwarmer with the speckles on it. It looks cute. The crops were idetified as Full Tilt crops but that's not correct.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger