Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip


I went to the store today to pick up a birthday gift for my husband. I got him the Base Longsleeve ($72) in Heathered Blurred Gray. He has been complaining of being cold since he lost so much weight so I thought he might like this. It's a very simple long sleeve shirt made of running luon. They had it in black and gray at my store. I was also thinking about getting him the cotton Wrec Crew sweatshirt but the Base LS is technical and can be used for running or casual.

I was hoping to see the new Heathered Lavendar Gray CRB at the store but they hadn't gotten it in.

I saw the new Embossed Black Nesting Bird Define and was less than impressed. The embossing is so dull it looks like it's been through the wash dozens of times. I can see why people have commented that they didn't like it. I usually like embossed prints but this one is a dud. I got out my Embossed Manifesto Gather Together to compare and the design stands out much better and is almost iridescent in spots:



 There wasn't much else new in the store that I hadn't already tried on. I wore my new Heathered Rocksteady to spin this morning and was very happy with my decision to size down in this tank. The bra was snugger thus more supportive and I can do spin and other moderate impact activities without having to layer another bra underneath. I do trade off with it not being as loose in the tummy and snugger at the hips but the fit in the bra is the most important to me.


While I was at the store a young, college-aged man walked in to buy something. He was wearing the new women's Harem Crops and a tank. He was probably a dancer or dance student. Anyway, I was kind of startled when I saw him because the store crowd is not artsy or even overly trendy. It's typically suburban moms, young women and their husbands or boyfriends. He actually looked decent in the pants and better than nearly all of the photos Ive seen of women wearing them.  He was tall, over six feet and slender. You definitely need a certain about of height to wear these. Having broader shoulders also helps balance out the abundance of material at the crotch.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger